The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

So.....

Managed to get UFC 102 tickets this morning. Only problem was, when I went back to get a few more (you were allowed up to eight apparently), it said my code was invalid or has already been used. So basically I had to buy all my tickets in one check out. LAME AS F***!! I was actually gonna buy some extras for people here that wanted to go.

Regardless, I got the $50 seats (cheapest available), probably way high up. Anyone been in the Rose Graden or know what the seating's like there?

I went to a trailblazers game like 8 yrs ago, It's a nice arena with 2 levels but the 2nd level doesn't over-hang the lower bowl (like gm place) and goes more diagonally back so the upper bowl is further back as opposed to "on top" of the action. I was thinking of attending but I'm going to be in toronto that week... I'm sure it's going to be awesome regardless of where the seats are!

So.....

Managed to get UFC 102 tickets this morning. Only problem was, when I went back to get a few more (you were allowed up to eight apparently), it said my code was invalid or has already been used. So basically I had to buy all my tickets in one check out. LAME AS F***!! I was actually gonna buy some extras for people here that wanted to go.

Regardless, I got the $50 seats (cheapest available), probably way high up. Anyone been in the Rose Graden or know what the seating's like there?

Yesssir. The next three cards are some of the best in a long time!

UFC 100 July 11 Vegas

Lesnar vs Mir

GSP vs Alves

Hederson vs Bisping

Fitch vs Thiago

Akiyama (UFC debut) vs Belcher

UFC 101 Aug 8 Philly

Penn vs Florian

A. Silva vs Griffin

Sadollah vs Hendricks

Grove vs Almeida

Neer vs Pellegrino

UFC 102 Aug 29 Portland

Couture vs Nogueira

Marquardt vs Maia

Jardine vs T. Silva

Leben vs Rosholt

Vera vs Hamill

Lovin it. Gonna be at two of em too!

The Marquardt vs. Maia fight is something I've wanted to see for a very long time. We shall see if Maia is the real deal against the Great.

I love Diego Sanchez he's one of my favourite fighters for sure. Also, did anyone hear Dana say that Vitor Belfort is coming back? He wants him to fight Anderson Silva if he can win a fight against a top contender first. Cote vs Belfort??

Man Diego and Clay was golden. I have always been a fan of both of these guys just because they never quit, they are cardio freaks, but it still exceeded my expectations.

And Clay still continues to impress me more every fight he has, dude should have been sleeping a couple times and the bugger still doesn't back down.

Deigo was my original favourite since TUF1. Every fight I've watched him in he's won.

He got lucky winning that one. Had I been a Judge it would have gone to Guida. Guida got his donkey kicked the first round. But He carried the rest of the fight. Diego got that one handed to him.