The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

TUF 10 Spoiler:

Apparently Wes Sims has been leaking out info from the show via his iPhone...and Kimbo got KTFO (obviously) in his first fight. He rampaged and apparently there were some house fights. Oh and Wes Sims got the booted cause he was leaking info to the public. Take it for what it's worth.

TUF 10 Spoiler:

Apparently Wes Sims has been leaking out info from the show via his iPhone...and Kimbo got KTFO (obviously) in his first fight. He rampaged and apparently there were some house fights. Oh and Wes Sims got the booted cause he was leaking info to the public. Take it for what it's worth.

If Wes leaked info, he must have got KTFO himself, since he'll totally get kicked off haha. Regardless, I cant wait for TUF10.

I really want to see Roy Nelson fight in TUF10 :D . Haha.

"Everybody thinks Im just some fat guy who cant fight"

TUF 10 Spoiler:

Is that really a spoiler I thought everyone knew that would happen two words: Seth Petruzelli.

sorry if this is already confirmed and im just an idiot but is the ufc her next july 1st? and something like 2 events 1 at casion 1 at gm place? also i was informed that it was all canadian bouts and gsp would fight.

can anyone confrim this please :)

my souce is the bankteller at scotiabank.

sorry if this is already confirmed and im just an idiot but is the ufc her next july 1st? and something like 2 events 1 at casion 1 at gm place? also i was informed that it was all canadian bouts and gsp would fight.

can anyone confrim this please :)

my souce is the bankteller at scotiabank.

Last I heard they were tentative dates. MMA is still banned in BC and it's going to take some $$$ & convincing for them to change that. The latest bullsh!t excuse is that UFC events attract gang members, OOOooO, what a joke.