The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

I get that he's entertaining but I don't see how Rampage is considered a coach. Like his last coaching stint, I noticed tonight he doesn't do much of coaching other than....

"Git up.... g-g-git up..... git up!"

"You gotta do somethin man...."

:lol:

LOL My cousin and I were saying the same exact thing while watching it. I hope Kimbo wins his first fight. Mainly because of the guys said that "frack him" when he walked in.

TUF10 was hilarious.

When Rampage told Rashad to let him have Kimbo on his team. Then Rampage told Kimbo he doesnt need to train, just sit back and watch. :D

The fight was brutal, Abes skull was visible and everything..blood all over the place. The guy who was stitching him said it was his skull that you could see.

Rampage is hilarious. This season will be awesome.

Rampage just picks all the big strong guys, and Rashad being smart picking all the technical guys. :D

I wonder if the Kimbo rumors are true..I guess we will find out!

That first fight on TUF10 was lame. I hope the other guys have more talent. I hope they're actually mixed martial artists or wrestlers instead of just big, strong guys with no technique.

Rampage is hilarious though. He's so much cockier than Rashad. And Rashad has a rep as being cocky lol.

lol @ Rampage bringing up the Machida fight in the first 5 minutes of them being together. Rashad should of countered by saying Rampage lost to a guy that Rashad KO'd.

Honestly though I don't see any of these heavy weight hopefuls beating Brock Lesnar. Hell I can't even seem them beating Cro Cop. Maybe I'll be proved wrong though

First Rampage ducks Machida to have his little feud with Rashad and now he basically ruins what would be a pretty hyped up fight by choosing to do A-Team. I'm pissed about it.

He's a funny guy with a good personality. I can see him pulling a "The Rock" and taking part in more celebrity stuff as his UFC appearances become less and less.

It'll still happen, they just have to work out the dates

At this point in time it's hard to say. They're looking for a new opponent for Rashad. While Dana has said he's pissed off at Rampage. He doesn't want to speak to him.

White said he's not speaking with Jackson and that UFC owner Lorenzo Fertitta is the only guy in the contact with the fighter.

Some have suggested that Anderson Silva take Rampage's spot. Though I don't see how this will happen. Silva will toy with Rashad so bad after seeing what he did to Griffin.

Edited by Otaku

Doesn't he always host it?

I think I saw it, but I thought he always hosted.

It was a guest appearance, normally it's showdown Joe Ferraro. I guess it wasn't too bad for Tito's first time hosting, i can see him coming back to host a future episode

I didn't think that dude would ever stop bleeding on tuf, brutal!