The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Enough with the Fedor arguments. The guy was gonna lose eventually. No one stays undefeated.

Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that Carwin is the under dog against Lesnar? I know that all the WWF fanboys that came over to MMA with Lesnar are all over him but he's only 4-1. Carwin matches his size and has a more vast background in MMA, not to mention lethal punches. I think Carwin takes Brock Saturday.

Edited by Innovative

Enough with the Fedor arguments. The guy was gonna lose eventually. No one stays undefeated.

Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that Carwin is the under dog against Lesnar? I know that all the WWF fanboys that came over to MMA with Lesnar are all over him but he's only 4-1. Carwin matches his size and has a more vast background in MMA, not to mention lethal punches. I think Carwin takes Brock Saturday.

I'm going to sh!tbrix if Carwin knocks out Brock. Man I'd love to see that.

So a guy who hasn't lost in 10 years (and was never "beaten") gets flash subbed by a world-class jiu jitsu dude, and now he is total crap?

Most of the people posting here are UFC fan boys who hardly know anything about MMA, and probably never even watched it back in the Pride FC days, and they somehow think they know something...

Most of you dolts know NOTHING about MMA, please stfu until you actually learn something. The only thing you know is "LEsnar is Leetz fighter".

• Upvote 1

Carwin is not the underdog, Lesnar is.

Carwin knocks everyone out and almost all of his fights were ended quick. His fists are the same size as Lesnar's, but he can use them better.

Not according to Vegas and that was my whole point with that post. Also thanks for stating the obvious, noone here knew that all of Carwin's UFC fights ended in the first round except you :rolleyes: I'm seriously thinking about putting some serious money on Carwin.

Enough with Fedor until his next fight. I'm getting sick and tired of reading all the arguments about him on all the MMA forums.

Edited by Innovative

Not according to Vegas kid and that was my whole point with that post. I'm seriously thinking about putting some serious money on Carwin.

Enough with Fedor until his next fight. I'm getting sick and tired of reading all the arguments about him on all the MMA forums.

Suprised Vegas has Carwin as an underdog as many people think he'll win (ie. this thread).

But I want Lesnar to win so JDS can knock him out :)

Suprised Vegas has Carwin as an underdog as many people think he'll win (ie. this thread).

But I want Lesnar to win so JDS can knock him out :)

I was surprised as well. I thought at least the odds would be more even and maybe 1.91 each way instead of 2.03 for Carwin and 1.83 for Brock. I'm seriously thinking about laying down a couple hundred on Carwin.

JDS still might get Lesnar, regardless of the outcome.

Edited by Innovative

Lol I knew fedor was a chump who only fought cherry picked fights against chumps!! No wonder he's ducking brock, cause brock would freaking destroy him!!! :lol: The "legend" of fedor just died this weekend! :shock:

Another casual fan who knows nothing about MMA and thinks his opinion means something... sigh...

Not according to Vegas and that was my whole point with that post. Also thanks for stating the obvious, noone here knew that all of Carwin's UFC fights ended in the first round except you :rolleyes: I'm seriously thinking about putting some serious money on Carwin.

Holy, I was just saying. I wasn't making any argument..calm down. You don't have to be a dick about it.

Sorry if I came off as being a dick :lol: I should of worded my post differently.

Lol ya I was agreeing with what you said haha. Then you all of a sudden started saying I was stating the obvious and everybody knows what I said.

And no, not everyone knows that Carwin ended his fights early. :P Especially not everyone on this forum.

Carwin will destroy Brock it won't be pretty. Finally all of these stupid teenagers with no MMA knowledge will stop hugging Brock's nuts.

Amen, not to mention all the WWF/WWE fan boys

Carwin with the KO in the 2nd round