The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Yah, Bones definitely needs some better competition. I get that the janitor has been around for a long time, but let's be honest. He was simply no match for Jones. None. Zero. They fed him another win.

Up next for him.... Forrest? Lil Nog? Maybe Bader?

And yeah, 121 looks absolutely sick. I'm considering going. The very next day in San Diego, my Pats are in town. That would be the most killer weekend ever.... too bad the wife would kill me. Unless I invite her....

Yah, Bones definitely needs some better competition. I get that the janitor has been around for a long time, but let's be honest. He was simply no match for Jones. None. Zero. They fed him another win.

Up next for him.... Forrest? Lil Nog? Maybe Bader?

And yeah, 121 looks absolutely sick. I'm considering going. The very next day in San Diego, my Pats are in town. That would be the most killer weekend ever.... too bad the wife would kill me. Unless I invite her....

Its good that they were working him up slowly but hes def. ready for some tougher competition now. I wonder if he'll be able to stay at the 205 division long enough to get a title shot though. He's just way to big for that weight class.

Oh wow.....Chael Sonnen gets called out by Jim Rome for his comments towards Lance Armstrong giving himself cancer. Gotta listen. Chael is a tard.http://www.twithear.com/playaudio.php?yYldoz3LqcMl1eyNZ4HXt9prkDhMDd6Gwh..7sCho84HfLTT59zdcA//bl01

And he denies about talking about Lance even though he gets the conversation played back for him. After UFC 117 nobody is gonna know who the f*** Chael Sonnen is

Dana has said so many times that he likes to do things differently with his prospects, and he doesn't like giving them title shots right away, which I guess would be the case with Jones. I don't understand how Velasquez is suddenly in the picture then, I mean Cain is technically a prospect too, right? :P

I think if you're talking about beating guys non-stop for 5 rounds. GSP hands down as of right now.

Brock got dominated by Carwin in the first round.

True that. I hate people who say GSP can't perform. So many people were not impressed with the Hardy + Alves fights, but that just goes to show how much you know about the sport. I love fights like that, that shows how gassed a fighter is in the fifth round per say, and how he's still able to execute perfect takedowns.

And yeah, I think Velasquez has what it takes to beat Lesnar. If not, Dos Santos will for sure.

Can't wait for tomorrow night. Great card.

It would be hilarious if Roy Nelson beat JDS. He has surprised everyone thus far.

However, I seriously doubt he will get any further than Dos Santos' level of fighting. He hasn't really beaten any big names yet. Guys from TUF10, and Struve. He asked for better competition, and now Dana is giving him that. I hope he performs and doesn't get destroyed.

Anderson vs Chael, lol. Wasn't Spider supposed to be out of the UFC, but then Chael asked to fight him? What if Silva wins? Is he back in the UFC?