The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

This city sucks when it comes to SNOW :angry:

They can even clear the main streets, so unless you can avoid the bad drivers out there and know what you are doing (in terms of driving in the snow), you are fracked.

I was driving on Kingsway on a pile of snow and mush, and there isn't even one plow truck that will clear the streets. Why can't they just put salt and sand on the main streets so people who don't have a truck, could be able to get somewhere. What are we paying high taxes for, when it feels like a 3rd world country.

It's still snowing in Deltaaa.

I just looked out my window, and the couple that lives in front of my house are shoveling their driveway for the third time today...... BTW, I'm totally not creeping. I've just been looking out my window a lot.

hmmm... talk about a peeping tom

This city sucks when it comes to SNOW :angry:

They can even clear the main streets, so unless you can avoid the bad drivers out there and know what you are doing (in terms of driving in the snow), you are fracked.

I was driving on Kingsway on a pile of snow and mush, and there isn't even one plow truck that will clear the streets. Why can't they just put salt and sand on the main streets so people who don't have a truck, could be able to get somewhere. What are we paying high taxes for, when it feels like a 3rd world country.

:lol:

oh my goodness

In Victoria it's been snowing constantly since about 4:00pm yesterday (20th). It stopped for about an hour this morning but the rest of the time it has been snowing. Still snowing right now. About a foot and a half deep now. Maybe more. This is starting to remind me of 96. Hard to believe that we had about twice as much snow then.