The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

Please note the goal Burrows scored tonight to put us up 3-1 and the game out of reach for Columbus, then figure your life out.

Kthnx.

Wow this thread is still alive?

I mean it was made Oct 3 2008, 11:34 AM.....but I suppose it is fun to be constantly remind OP how much of a moron he is and how wrong he is.

Burrows is MONEY! RE-SIGN HIM ALREADY Gillis! :)

don't come to a battle of wits with me proud_canuck your unarmed

Mods please lock this threads...

You know, it's a slow day and I've been re-reading this thread - entertainment value is through the roof and if there was an Academy Award equivalent for thread of the year, this would win hands down.

When I'm sad, I come here. It's become my new "happy place".

This thread must never die.

Edited by debluvscanucks

why would i change my name? I still don't think burrows has the skill to be a third ling winger. And what worse is all these fluke goals this ding dong is getting is probably going to get him a 2 million dollar contract. I'll admit he's playing better(and that kills me) but were only 3 games deep so he'll have to do allot more for him to make me eat my words.

HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by nuckle_191

So I've decided to start a new award....the Post Of The Year Awards (aka the "Pot[t]y's")

"And the Potty for worst post of the year goes to (drumroll please)...........

BURROWS? Do We Really Want Him? by Clutch."

"Clutch could not be here tonight, so accepting this award on his behalf is his right hand man, Blood Brothers":

I agree .. Burrows is a joke . weak skater ..weak fighter.. cant really trash talk cuz you can't understand him with that accent.

who cares if he doesn't cost us much. he is garbage .. easily replaced

PR_103554.jpg

Edited by debluvscanucks

So I've decided to start a new award....the Post Of The Year Awards (aka the "Pot[t]y's")

"And the Potty for worst post of the year goes to (drumroll please)...........

BURROWS? Do We Really Want Him? by Clutch."

"Clutch could not be here tonight, so accepting this award on his behalf is his right hand man, Blood Brothers":

PR_103554.jpg

haha thats classic