The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I'd be willing to bet he actually isn't pinhead because pinhead posted positive comments in this board about Burrows.  OP was so stubborn in his hatred for Burrows I'm pretty sure his pride couldn't let him do such a thing, even under a different name haha

You think the OP would dare to say something negative about Burrows again after all this? Whether Pinhead is clutch is unknown, but his point of views aren't that much better from Clutch even if they are two different person

I'd be willing to bet he actually isn't pinhead because pinhead posted positive comments in this board about Burrows. OP was so stubborn in his hatred for Burrows I'm pretty sure his pride couldn't let him do such a thing, even under a different name haha

I appreciate the backup Canuck Chick.

Since when have I ever had anything against Burrows ?? blink.gif

And I agree with Deb that it looks like burr is going to start turning it on again. That no look spin to Henrik was a world class pass.

cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Finally, the return of Burrows of old. I don't want to see floater Burrows who just waits around for an empty net. I want to see agitator Burrows who hits anything that moves and draws attention himself and creates space for others.

Finally, the return of Burrows of old. I don't want to see floater Burrows who just waits around for an empty net. I want to see agitator Burrows who hits anything that moves and draws attention himself and creates space for others.

"Floater Burr" was an injured Burr. Tonight he was back on track.

Happy place time....

julie_bowenhappy_gilmore_01-1-1--1.jpg

Edited by debluvscanucks
  • Upvote 1

When Danny gets back and Burr can be with his old mates, we will all see a difference in him. He played a great game against the Avs and will have a great game against the Hawks on Sunday.

at this point alex burrows is anson carter v2, if alex can have a solid season with the twins again and not get injured in the playoffs watch out..

you dont even know who Anson Carter is and what Burrows can do other than scoring...

comparing a player who can check, hit and grin when he's not scoring to a dude who only know how to wait in front of the net waiting for the Sedins to feed him the puck? Are you serious?

Edited by edgalor

you dont even know who Anson Carter is and what Burrows can do other than scoring...

comparing a player who can check, hit and grin when he's not scoring to a dude who only know how to wait in front of the net waiting for the Sedins to feed him the puck? Are you serious?

he meant in terms of goal scoring success but i guess that went over your head didnt it?

he meant in terms of goal scoring success but i guess that went over your head didnt it?

o so now the title Anson Carter #2 becomes goal scoring success in vancouver? what's next? call Salo our Frosberg #2 ? How about Raymond as our Gabroik #2?

Edited by edgalor

o so now the title Anson Carter #2 becomes goal scoring success in vancouver? what's next? call  Salo our Frosberg #2 ? How about Raymond as our Gabroik #2? 

You don't really pay attention alot do you..

The only forward to have success with the twins over a proven amount of time was anson carter... thats why the op called burr anson carter 2 because when daniel gets back he will prove that he belongs with the twins .

PS- YOUR COMPARISONS SUCK AND ARE NOT VALID AT ALL.

• Upvote 1

There is definitely a comparison to possibly be made between Burrows and Carter when it comes to being able to play with the Twins. The big difference is that Burrows didn't want a huge payday for that success. He took a salary in line with his ability to play the game period. I think Burrows at 2m a season is going to prove to be a good deal for the canucks by the time the contract runs it's course.

You don't really pay attention alot do you..

The only forward to have success with the twins over a proven amount of time was anson carter... thats why the op called burr anson carter 2 because when daniel gets back he will prove that he belongs with the twins .

PS- YOUR COMPARISONS SUCK AND ARE NOT VALID AT ALL.

+1 for trying to clear up the clearly drunk posters rants