The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

It's ok...have faith. this team more than any other battles adversity head on. We have depth this year and we are definitely going to make the play-offs and since the injuries are arguably minor we will be fine.

I believe in AV and MG and their composure is second to none in the NHL. Our core will be there...my only concern is goaltending. Lu has lost my confidence and his inconsistency is not to be taken lightly. I really feel that Raycroft deserves more starts. He's got a fire inside him and you can see it.

Definitely not time to panic but to embrace the moment. :towel:

Well, can Schroeder have a one-game stint? It would certainly be an interesting thing.

I'm not sure if Burrows should have agreed to taking interviews. He should just shut up for a day or two and try to get healed before we take on Minnesota.

a;ldkjfaldkfj Just relieved like whoah that the situation surrounding Burrows is not as horrific as I thought it was. There were HORRIBLE HORRIBLE scenarios running through my head.

Seriously. Imagine coming back from the John Mayer concert at GM Place tonight and finding this note on your desk from your baby bro:

dsc01074copy.jpg

Edit: WOW. I was grossly misinformed. And extremely gullible.

I was at that concert too! And got text messages updates from my sister about the game. Heart kind of sunk when I got the one about Burrows getting hit with the puck. Cute note from your bro though! HAHA.

Burrows you animal!!! :towel:

Only problem with your playoff lineup is Grabner,Demitra,Hansen don't play center. Otherwise I agree with your lineup. Same lines just Kes,Wellwood,Johnson at center. And Im praying Burr and Danny will play tonight vs Anahiem if they can. We need the points as we haven't locked up the division title yet. And we don't want to get into must win territory so the next couple of games are crucial.

i was at the game and was sitting right near where burrows was when he got hit and that looked horrible. on tv or from far away you know it must hurt but being up close you can really see it. it was a good sign that he got up right away and i'm glad he didn't break his jaw or anything but let's hope he plays tonight in anaheim because our lineup is so depleted and we need a confidence booster fast. last night was just depressing all around. and alberts instead of obrien? i don't care if obrien is late, parties or gains weight, he still plays so much better than alberts haha

anyways here's hoping daniel and burrows can play tonight. btw any updated on daniel or samuelsson? anyone know who is starting tonight? it has to be raycroft.

Well, can Schroeder have a one-game stint? It would certainly be an interesting thing.

I'm not sure if Burrows should have agreed to taking interviews. He should just shut up for a day or two and try to get healed before we take on Minnesota.

i agree... and i dont see how it would hurt any either. worst case scenario he realizes what he has to work on to excel in this league

I was at that concert too! And got text messages updates from my sister about the game. Heart kind of sunk when I got the one about Burrows getting hit with the puck. Cute note from your bro though! HAHA.

Kind of off topic but you have a cool picture, nineteenlove.

He did an interview after the game...His voice seemed a little different and he had a hard time swallowing. The video is on CDC's front page entitled 'Raw: Players Post Game'.

Thank you.I totally missed it.Thank god he is alright and Yes indeed he is a WARRIOR.