The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this

Looks like he was right. His post is -753 currently. I think clutch is the best CDC poster of all time simply because of this feat.

Edited by By-Tor

This is literally my favourite thread ever. Congrats clutch, I only hope I can become a legend like you. Burrows: what a beaut.

You sure about that? wink.gif

I officially have a new goal, to have Alex Burrows sign a screenshot of Clutch's original post. laugh.gif

Oh man, if you do you gotta post that up on CDC towel.gifemot-parrot.gif

Guest Voucer

It wouldn't have been as big a deal to me if the topic post had been clutch's only post regarding Burrows. We're all commenting on the post in hindsight; I don't think any of us would have predicted a 20-goal season for Burrows back in October, 2008. For some reason this thread stayed alive.

It's the fact that Clutch, two years later, continued to make negative posts about Burrows that bugs me:

May 7, 2010:

wow i can't believe people are still defending this bum. if's he's hurt then he shouldn't be playing. he's useless on the pk and anywhere else. i watched him fall down 5 times on one shift. wake up clowns burrows is garbage. Do we really need this bum? lololololol.

August 22, 2010 -- Clutch calls Burrows the #1 overrated Canuck.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/284229-alex-burrows/page__st__40__p__8896990#entry8896990

#1 overrated canuck

August 22, 2010 -- Clutch comments on Burrows' injury.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/284192-burrows-not-likely-ready-to-start-season-possibly-out-until-december/page__st__80__p__8896977#entry8896977

good. hopefully he'll be gone for the whole season.

• Upvote 2