The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

It's lame how when you use a nuke, you get bombarded with a bunch of friend requests from random people you don't even know.

That's exactly what happened lol...one even insisted that he joined our clan and changed his clan tag to CDC. I deleted him.

Oh and for the people running out of ammo, try getting your killstreak with killstreak rewards. I racked up easy kills with the chopper gunner. So cheap but so effective.

That's exactly what happened lol...one even insisted that he joined our clan and changed his clan tag to CDC. I deleted him.

Oh and for the people running out of ammo, try getting your killstreak with killstreak rewards. I racked up easy kills with the chopper gunner. So cheap but so effective.

I do have killstreak on

It just so happens that everytime I go on a kill streak, someone would have a javelin equipped <_<

Just my luck

Ps. you got a PS3?

I'm not confident enough to put on killstreaks larger than Pavelow (9), even though I've been playing better and getting larger streaks of late. :P

Hey Kanucks, when you get to level 67, you're not gonna use Model? Since they're so rigged and should be patched right?

Not gonna use it, probably because I'm going to Prestige and I'll be way too lazy to change my classes if I wanted to just for 4 ranks.

I finally tried using shotguns. I use the Ranger is some levels, but I'm not good with it like others are. Not sure if I'll keep using them, lol.

Archived