The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

XLC's suck.

Ya they really do, when I wrote that I thought they were the X1's since I wasn't to familiar with any of them. I also wrote that before I tried them.

Game chat is awful you can't hear a word...

It's super lame and homo

Yep, but it isn't technically "cheating".

Plus campers are normally quite easy to kill, because you already know where they will be.

Some guys however, are smart and actually move around a little bit after they kill a person, so they are still camping but are not in the same place.

Drives some 10 year olds insane. biggrin.gif

But normally a couple flashbangs and a knife will solve any camper infestations you may have.

Yep, but it isn't technically "cheating".

Plus campers are normally quite easy to kill, because you already know where they will be.

Some guys however, are smart and actually move around a little bit after they kill a person, so they are still camping but are not in the same place.

Drives some 10 year olds insane. biggrin.gif

But normally a couple flashbangs and a knife will solve any camper infestations you may have.

This is what I do when I "camp". I'll kill one or two guys in one spot, and then move to another one. I only camp when I have a good killstreak though.

I can pull out monster games like a 36-2 with a 34 kill streak, but I can never seem to go flawless. any tips?

Hide? Or be very careful (if you want that 10+kill/no death Accolade). Otherwise, who cares. I've only done it three times, all in Karachi. Almost had it in Estate with 20-0 with a minute left but I got bored (there were only like 3 people on each team by that time and I was in the house because all my range weapon ammo was out) and just went it guns blazing. Finished 22-2. :P

Archived