The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

This is what I do when I "camp". I'll kill one or two guys in one spot, and then move to another one. I only camp when I have a good killstreak though.

That's what I do whenever I camp sometimes.

My buddy joined a game of mine and he ended up on the other team, and he really hates campers...so I camped the hell out of Derail in the warehouse top floor in that small-ish room where you can lay on the crate outside the window.

He kept coming in, and I would be in the corner and kill him..then I would switch over to the other corner..so he would run in and look at the place I was before but I would be on the opposite side. He kept trying to flash me too but I killed him a couple times while flashed. It was pretty awesome, he was choked. Lol.

So has anyone gone through those games where your guy can run at like 100mph? Pretty annoying now.

Yep. They're spreading pretty fast.

However I did get one game earlier where everyone agreed on knives only. That was the only decently fun round I had with this hack/glitch.

Tooling around with Riot Shield's pretty fun laugh.gif

Same with Javelin's, it's like a miniature predator missile, except you can't fire it from across the map sad.gif

its funny because 90% of people panic when they see someone with a riot shield running after them

i still get killed using them by BS lag when people jump around with commando

Archived