The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I think it kinda depends on what level/prestige you are. The better people in this game use headsets... so if they hear you, you're done. But they're also more experienced with scrambler so they will know exactly how far away you are from them. I would personally use SitRep or steady aim over scrambler if you're also not going to use ninja. I have ninja in all my classes except for my sniper classes.

What do you use for Snipers, Steady Aim Pro?

lol that was awesome.. Went 22-2 on Rust in TDM. Got a chopper gunner, but it got shot down in about 10 seconds. :(

I just hid in that pipe thing on the edge of the map all game til they fished me out with grenades

Hmmm... that gets me a bit torn on the two then. I don't see many people using heartbeat censors very often, but inaudible footsteps would be nice. Scrambler also delays claymores though, and it's saved me from them countless times.

Just a heads up,ninja pro only reduces the footsteps by 0.4x making them inaudible unless you're using a gaming headset.

Yup, it's the only thing that really benefits snipers.

For team death,yes for Search & Destroy no. I don't use any other perk other than Ninja for search just having quiet footsteps and heartbeat immunity is nice

I really hate people with marathon lightweight and commando. They are the only ones that end my streaks when im going for a nuke!! I guess its the perfect comeback for campers like myself hahah :)

Ohay notorious :)

I fail harshly at going for nukes. Whenever I get up to a 20 something streak, someone always comes along like you said with their knifing crap and gets me. :(

That and I can never get enough kills with chopper gunner. It always leaves me to get at least the last five or more kills, which is when I get nervous and then ofcourse get killed. :(

I'm not good enough for nukes. :(

sadface :(

Your uncle deleted me then added me to block list lol

i did that for him hahah, he was getting mad at me!!!

Ohay notorious :)

I fail harshly at going for nukes. Whenever I get up to a 20 something streak, someone always comes along like you said with their knifing crap and gets me. :(

That and I can never get enough kills with chopper gunner. It always leaves me to get at least the last five or more kills, which is when I get nervous and then ofcourse get killed. :(

I'm not good enough for nukes. :(

sadface :(

thats y u wait for those guys to come after you. u sit in a corner where there is only 1 or two enterances, you'll eventually get ur nuke even though those 5 kills take 10 mins to get

Archived