The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

So choked from last night.... I was in GW TDM highrise, I had a very good start with 7-0 and got my harrier, soon after that i got my chopper gunner, then someone destroys my chopper gunner when I'm at 23-0. Unfortunately I ran round trying to find my 24th and 25th kill to only get the game winning kill at 24. So close to getting my first nuke!

So choked from last night.... I was in GW TDM highrise, I had a very good start with 7-0 and got my harrier, soon after that i got my chopper gunner, then someone destroys my chopper gunner when I'm at 23-0.

Unfortunately I ran round trying to find

my 24th and 25th kill to only get the

game winning kill at 24. So close to

getting my first nuke!

That is brutal!! Haha. Sorry duder.

Stupid care package glitchers at rundown I was playing with some guys who were in a clan and one guy got the emergerncy air drop and he went insane with it he went Z

79 n 2 hahah I took his ac130 n he started making fun of me saying I suk so I went and got a nuke and pissed him off so badly he wanted 100 kills such f a g s using glitches

Stupid care package glitchers at rundown I was playing with some guys who were in a clan and one guy got the emergerncy air drop and he went insane with it he went Z

79 n 2 hahah I took his ac130 n he started making fun of me saying I suk so I went and got a nuke and pissed him off so badly he wanted 100 kills such f a g s using glitches

:blink:

We're the kids of America woooaaah!

So it seems I left my PS3 on too long when I was charging my controller/mike and now some of the soldering has melted... now I can only play short periods at a time before it freezes and won't read any disks. Time to crack it apart and fix it I suppose...

I believe Phonics For Kids would suit you better than MW2

Last night I was playing on Kirachi (lately my best map) and I got harriers, then chopper gunner and as I got my 25th kill it turned out to be the winner :(

Also, is there a way to exit the CG to use my next killstreak reward or do you have to wait until it leaves?

Archived