The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

UGHHHH

STOP PUTTING ME ON THESE CRAPPY TEAMS OMFG.

My win ratio has gone from 1.20 to 0.68 in like a month. It's so frustrating getting put on dumb teams in domination. IF YOU'RE GONNA PLAY DOMINATION, PLAY THE FREAKIN OBJECTIVE. Some people go for flags, but at the worst times. We have 2 flags, we don't need that 3rd flag which will ultimately screw up the spawns and make us lose 2 flags. GRRRRRR

/rant

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

k, now I'm done. :)

Pointless but,I had a 5 v 1 sniper clutch bomb defuse on karachi earlier.

I was on the roof near the bombsite by the bus station and the cafe,I was getting shot at so I turned around saw a guy and got a lucky no-scope,another guy climbed up the ladder,brought out akimbo usp's to get him. Got a quickscope on a guy running towards the bomb site then they planted the bomb.Got another quickscope of a guy getting up from planting the bomb.Attempted a 360 throwing knife kill which failed miserabely,found the guy on the ground prone t-bagged him then no-scoped him from behind,and then got the bomb defuse =)

So, me and my friends decide to play a different game-type. We choose Sabotage and the other team doesn't care about the objective, they just camped and defend (half of them with HB sensors).

It goes to OT, but we didn't know it was no re-spawn (the 3 of us that had mics have never gone to OT in sabotage). The other team pulls out all their killstreaks and wins in like 30 seconds.

They literally camped for 25 minutes straight because that was their strategy, to win in OT.

Seriously, not being bitter about the loss because I don't care about win/loss ratio, get a life. 25... 25 minutes of just sitting in one spot and shooting.

The funniest thing was that only two of them even had good K/D ratios by the end.

So ridiculous.

Gazzy, we gotta play together sometime!! :)

(lol?)

We do! I have to do some surgery on my PS3 first though. It'll let me play one game, then it freezes at the menu after that game. Just a bit of soldering to do... But yeah. I'll message you when I'll be good to go! ;)

I think MW2 is pretty good. People just had such high expectations after CoD4, but CoD4 was like current generation perfection for shooters. Going to be very hard for any game to beat it for awhile probably. They just balanced things out and made more strategic maps. Spawn systems in all games are pretty crapty. It only goes bad if you die a lot in my experience. I like the guns and everything. My only complaint would be that the map picking order is awful, some days I go through not seeing a map once, but I see some maps over and over again. The matchmaking is a little bad too, but. It's pretty typical of most games these days. The lobby system could be abused.

I think MW2 is pretty good. People just had such high expectations after CoD4, but CoD4 was like current generation perfection for shooters. Going to be very hard for any game to beat it for awhile probably. They just balanced things out and made more strategic maps. Spawn systems in all games are pretty crapty. It only goes bad if you die a lot in my experience. I like the guns and everything. My only complaint would be that the map picking order is awful, some days I go through not seeing a map once, but I see some maps over and over again. The matchmaking is a little bad too, but. It's pretty typical of most games these days. The lobby system could be abused.

Some gun are just cheap...AA-12

I was doing ground war in terminal yesterday and there was this guy that was camping in that room where you can go on the roof from the escalator area. So yea he was in the room and he was looking through the window to where the airplane entrance is which is where everyone was spawning. He had a SCAR and he was noob tubing and doing some glitch where he kept on getting grenade grenade launchers like non stop, it was something involving changing his class but yea as soon as someone re-spawned they would die, I managed to kill him like twice with semtex but he had claymores everywhere so you couldn't get in to the room. He went 50-12.

You care about your Win/Loss ratio? :huh:

Couldn't care less, but it just shows how many games games I've lost in a one month stretch.

Some gun are just cheap...AA-12

I was doing ground war in terminal yesterday and there was this guy that was camping in that room where you can go on the roof from the escalator area. So yea he was in the room and he was looking through the window to where the airplane entrance is which is where everyone was spawning. He had a SCAR and he was noob tubing and doing some glitch where he kept on getting grenade grenade launchers like non stop, it was something involving changing his class but yea as soon as someone re-spawned they would die, I managed to kill him like twice with semtex but he had claymores everywhere so you couldn't get in to the room. He went 50-12.

It's a perk called One Man Army. Basically it replaces your secondary weapon and you can switch classes whenever you want to. That means unlimited nades, noob tubes, etc. Almost as dumb as commando.

Just throw grenades or rocket launchers through the windows into the room. And yeah, it was one man army. He probably only camped in there because no one was killing him enough for him to decide to move somewhere else.

One man army is worth it in some cases, especially camping but, outside of that it's pretty useless.

Couldn't care less, but it just shows how many games games I've lost in a one month stretch.

It's a perk called One Man Army. Basically it replaces your secondary weapon and you can switch classes whenever you want to. That means unlimited nades, noob tubes, etc. Almost as dumb as commando.

Maybe he had scavenger with a grenade launcher. I've racked up alot of kills like that a couple times

I hear ya about the map order...My first day playing I played Estate literally 5 times in a row. Some days it will go something like Wasteland, Karachi, Wasteland, Underpass, Wastelandx2. Gets annoying.

Wow... I used cold blooded on wasteland for the first time today and I raped. All the losers with thermal will only look for something that glowing white. They ignore EVERYTHING ELSE.

Tar-21 - silenced

Spas - grip

Scavenger PRO

Cold Blooded PRO

Ninja PRO

If you struggle on wasteland, definitely use these perks and stay on the PERIMETER of the map. Don't run blindly down the middle, never turns out well.

Wow... I used cold blooded on wasteland for the first time today and I raped. All the losers with thermal will only look for something that glowing white. They ignore EVERYTHING ELSE.

Tar-21 - silenced

Spas - grip

Scavenger PRO

Cold Blooded PRO

Ninja PRO

If you struggle on wasteland, definitely use these perks and stay on the PERIMETER of the map. Don't run blindly down the middle, never turns out well.

Really? Never run randomly into open sight of a sniper map? This is very important news. :lol:

Anyways, I use thermal, but I don't miss the cold-blooded people (I'm just really bad at sniping, thermal or not).

Archived