The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Hate the iron sights on ACR -_- Probably won't end up using it because of that.

Tar isn't bad, good with silencer too. I'll probably use it for this prestige. Or maybe both Tar and ACR, depending on the map.

Hate the iron sights on ACR -_- Probably won't end up using it because of that.

Tar isn't bad, good with silencer too. I'll probably use it for this prestige. Or maybe both Tar and ACR, depending on the map.

ACR has the easiest iron sights...you just aim with the top of the cross. Plus its even easier with red dot or holographic.

Anyone know when the PSN store will update? I really want to start playing those maps. :P

Im guessing itll update around 3 or 4pm like usual.

ACR has the easiest iron sights...you just aim with the top of the cross. Plus its even easier with red dot or holographic.

Anyone know when the PSN store will update? I really want to start playing those maps. tongue.gif

It was supposed to be released at 1pm eastern, but for some reason it still isnt in the playstation store

Anyone know when the PSN store will update? I really want to start playing those maps. :P

I have to use red dot with it, hate the iron sights.

I think that red dot/holo is kind of a waste of an attachment. I don't want to use bling, either.

lol

How much you guys get your PSN cards for?

I went to EB Games and the $20 PSN Card is exactly $20.

Man these maps are sick. I dont know where Im going, and I suck again because of it! Its awesome!

Lol, like a whole new game. For now at least...then Ill just get bored again.

I went to EB Games and the $20 PSN Card is exactly $20.

Man these maps are sick. I dont know where Im going, and I suck again because of it! Its awesome!

Lol, like a whole new game. For now at least...then Ill just get bored again.

I'll probably get it by the weekend, sounds cool tongue.gif

Map pack for PS3 is now live!

How do you know youre not just buying 3 new ones for $15 and getting the 2 old ones for free?

Haha. :P

Hilarious!

Soon all DLC will be overpriced like the Stimulus Package, and consumers will be forced to pay more

Archived