The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I know im a noob for doing it, but I went 30-2 hiding in the rock in fuel.

There used to be one on Wasteland. It was the best spot ever, basically can shoot everyone in the bunker and you can't die

WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE CAMP IN MY GOD DAMN SPAWN ARG RAGE

I don't mind noobtubers. I have a Blast Shield class and it's a beaut. I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE CAMPS THOUGH ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

If you don't know how to play domination, then don't play it. It's not that hard... It is so incredibly stupid to cap all 3 flags. Unless you're down by a large margin and really need to catch up, then NEVER cap 3 flags.

Oh well, at least I have 2 EMPs today... almost a 3rd but just as I was calling it in the game ended. The guy's finger was a couple pixels away from pressing the button. :(

If you don't know how to play domination, then don't play it. It's not that hard... It is so incredibly stupid to cap all 3 flags. Unless you're down by a large margin and really need to catch up, then NEVER cap 3 flags.

Oh well, at least I have 2 EMPs today... almost a 3rd but just as I was calling it in the game ended. The guy's finger was a couple pixels away from pressing the button. :(

Yeah I really hate it when I'm playing Domination and people keep capturing 3 flags. Capture 2..and there's only 1 place for the enemy to spawn. Lol.

Archived