The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Speaking of Taylor Swift... i have to partially listen to either Love Story or One Republic's Apologize for 8-9 hours each day at work.

(I work at a place that produces mobile surveillance and DVRs and for some reason, those were the two songs chosen to be used when testing/recording).

All respect to you Main Mam and both of them but if you listen to the same songs 8-9 hours a day straight, 5 days a week, i think anyone can just go a bit crazy..

Thank god we can listen to our own music while we work there.

Speaking of Taylor Swift... i have to partially listen to either Love Story or One Republic's Apologize for 8-9 hours each day at work.

(I work at a place that produces mobile surveillance and DVRs and for some reason, those were the two songs chosen to be used when testing/recording).

All respect to you Main Mam and both of them but if you listen to the same songs 8-9 hours a day straight, 5 days a week, i think anyone can just go a bit crazy..

Thank god we can listen to our own music while we work there.

None taken.

In all honesty there are only two or so songs of the top of my head that I really like from her album. The others are good, but not something I'd listen to on a regular basis.

Kid Cudi has an album coming out in September too. Can't wait for that one as well.

Edited by The Main Mam

None taken.

In all honesty there are only two or so songs of the top of my head that I really like from her album. The others are good, but not something I'd listen to on a regular basis.

Kid Cudi has an album coming out in September too. Can't wait for that one as well.

this is a song i wouldn't mind playing on repeat 4-5 times in a row.

What I learned from Judo should come in handy because they said it is all about leverage and moving things with as little effort as possible.

I am hoping to get a better one in September when the students all go back to classes.

Edited by Pure Pwnage