The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

410? I thought you lived in Downtown?

Hey you can take the 403 down to my place.

My dog is staying with my dad out in new westminster during my work week. Wanted to see him today and just go straight to work from there tomorrow

Well, I'm pretty sure I got on the N10 instead of the 410

ooh

your night just turned crapty. now you gotta get off, wait for a bus to take you back to your previous bus stop and then get on the proper bus. and knowing the way the bus system works your 410 will probably be taking off exactly 30 seconds before you return. causing you to run in panic induced adrenaline state after the bus, with absolutely no success.

*knocks on wood*

ooh

your night just turned crapty. now you gotta get off, wait for a bus to take you back to your previous bus stop and then get on the proper bus. and knowing the way the bus system works your 410 will probably be taking off exactly 30 seconds before you return. causing you to run in panic induced adrenaline state after the bus, with absolutely no success.

*knocks on wood*

I'm pretty sure the 410 stopped for the night before I originally got there. This bus goes within 3-4 blocks of my place downtown so I am just going to hit the hay and shimmy on out there on the first train in the morning. It'll only give me an hour or two with him but it is better than nothing.

I place the blame for this debacle solely on the shoulders of you white noisers. Someone should have came to pick me up (possibly Canuck_83) and driven me out to new west