The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

So before work this morning I had two fibre1 bars and had nothing throughout the day. I actually thought my stomach was going to blow. It wasn't hunger, but all this weird percolation and gases building up. I could physically feel it scraping through my intestes, cleaning e'rything up.

Never felt anything like that before and when I left work, I literally farted for three minutes straight.

So before work this morning I had two fibre1 bars and had nothing throughout the day. I actually thought my stomach was going to blow. It wasn't hunger, but all this weird percolation and gases building up. I could physically feel it scraping through my intestes, cleaning e'rything up.

Never felt anything like that before and when I left work, I literally farted for three minutes straight.

tee em eye.

Evening CDC'ers

TMI indeed

At school i can always tell who is on some sort of cleansing diet because they're all running for the bathroom at break. Sometimes I like to stop and make small talk with them just to delay them a bit :lol: