The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

sup sup yall

stayed up all night, but i'm totally gonna power nap now then wake up to eat as much as i can (porridge, milk, water and whatever else i feel like) before my deadline of 4:02 am.. gotta love ramadan!

:frantic:

brb, gonna prefect this by months end..

09a-03.jpg

Edited by Super19
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sukYbzmmE

A movie about... well, hockey goons. The odd thing is though is that it co-stars Cody Hodgson's doppelganger Liev Schreiber. So the end result is a movie where you get to see Hodgson sporting a mullet and handlebar mustache, while bullying opponents, and picking fights on the ice.

Lol nice. Have you seen that other one about Indians with Russell Peters and Rob Lowe in it? Breakaway or something like that.

Lol nice. Have you seen that other one about Indians with Russell Peters and Rob Lowe in it? Breakaway or something like that.

I saw the trailer for that a couple of months ago. The list of people starring or appearing in that movie is pretty impressive. Looks even more so if you are Indian.

The movie does look like something of a Bend it Like Beckham clone, but I can't wait to watch it. Hopefully they release it in India.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the trailer for that a couple of months ago. The list of people starring or appearing in that movie is pretty impressive. Looks even more so if you are Indian.

The movie does look like something of a Bend it Like Beckham clone, but I can't wait to watch it. Hopefully they release it in India.

Lol, I totally related to that movie okay >.<

On two different occasions today I was called "ma'am" over the phone. One person even had my full name, and still called me "miss bassi." It was probably a problem with my phone. Has to be the phone.

Course, it's always the phone's fault ;)

On another note... it's such a boring and slow day. (Nooot that I'm complaining or anything.)