The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

You done fasting! :)

and hey, junk food isn't good for you...especially late at night :P.

But.. if you aren't sleeping in awhile.. i guess its alright

LiG! Haha, yeah, I stop when the sunsets and start a

bit before the sunrises. Mmmm junk food, i swear it's

been a while since I had it!

How are them mosquito bites?

LiG! Haha, yeah, I stop when the sunsets and start a

bit before the sunrises. Mmmm junk food, i swear it's

been a while since I had it!

How are them mosquito bites?

Weathers been fairly cold at night for the past 2-3 days here so not even a sign of them. Slept like a baby for the entire night. Lovin' it! :)

whats the sound that mosquitoes make btw? its not hum.. and its not buzz.... what it is?

Weathers been fairly cold at night for the past 2-3 days here so not even a sign of them. Slept like a baby for the entire night. Lovin' it! :)

whats the sound that mosquitoes make btw? its not hum.. and its not buzz.... what it is?

haha! That's awesome, You need those nights sleeping like a baby sometimes eh. Yeah, these nights have been nice

uhh, maybe it's "VveeeeEeeeeAaEe"

haha! That's awesome, You need those nights sleeping like a baby sometimes eh. Yeah, these nights have been nice

uhh, maybe it's "VveeeeEeeeeAaEe"

you know what? after experiencing so many mosquitoes in my room at night (sometimes even 2-3 at once)... i've noticed that all of them have their very own distinctive sound. Some of them sound extremely dull and steady, others have very high pitches. and some alternate depending how close it is to you (higher when they sense a golden opportunity).

yepp... that's how much i got to know those guys during those days..

you know what? after experiencing so many mosquitoes in my room at night (sometimes even 2-3 at once)... i've noticed that all of them have their very own distinctive sound. Some of them sound extremely dull and steady, others have very high pitches. and some alternate depending how close it is to you (higher when they sense a golden opportunity).

yepp... that's how much i got to know those guys during those days..

HAHA, that was too funny man, never, have I seen someone breakdown the (freaking annoying) sound a mosquito makes haha, and man that was so true! Specially the golden oppurtuniry part

:lol:

i started to get a couple in my room a few days ago but I went apedonkey on them... I guess their buddies got te message and they never came back :)

Haha, one time when i was on the 99 late at night, there were like 3-4 drunk guys, two of them not wearing any shirts. got on, and started doing chin ups on the bars/straps, and yelling at each other saying "ohh i can do so much more than you"

Edited by LuongoisGod14