The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

good song yea..

too bad that video is off a little, doesn't go with the beat..

tre nyce is the newest member he's on the hook, that's my bro, doing big things.

Is Tre Nyce an actual member or is he just featured on a bunch of tracks? I'm listening to some other songs from the new album now and it actually sounds pretty mediocre to me. Prevail is still cool but Mad has lost most of him lyricism oh well I guess they are trying to get back into the mainstream. It is still swollen though so it it's pretty cool to hear new stuff from them.

Is Tre Nyce an actual member or is he just featured on a bunch of tracks? I'm listening to some other songs from the new album now and it actually sounds pretty mediocre to me. Prevail is still cool but Mad has lost most of him lyricism oh well I guess they are trying to get back into the mainstream. It is still swollen though so it it's pretty cool to hear new stuff from them.

you could be right, but i'm pretty sure it's official.

never really been a fan of any swollen members, and i'm sure neither is he, but really, it's all money. though they may have become good friends.. tre nyce is self-proclaimed 'king of the v' but priot to that-- he's an old friend... i'm DEFINITELY a fan of the rascalz.. swollen actually 'stole' a beat from them, from dj kemo, it was swollens first single-- but either way it's all history, and it's all goooooooood.

red1 vancity kingpin

Edited by Vansterdam