The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Once I saw Murray lose his chance for another break, I knew it was over. That's what's so amazing about Roger Federer. You've got Murray, one of the best counter-punchers in tennis, getting bulldozed by such a dominant game. You cannot sustain a forehand crosscourt rally with him, and if you don't have Nadal's left handed, high-kicking topspin shots, there's almost no chance. In games like these, you have to cheer for Murray because you want him to win at least a set, but you know he's going down after that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

French Open is well underway!

Roddick somehow got eliminated by Teimuraz Gabashvili, rank 115... I didn't watch the match but wtf!

Nadal is leading 2 sets to 0 against Hewitt, while Kohlschreiber and Verdasco are in a tight 5-setter currently.

BUMP

Is no one watching this?

It requires a lot of dedication to wake up at 5am to watch these matches... dedication that I lack, lol. Although, once it gets down to the quarterfinals, I'll definitely make more of an effort.

Federer to be against Soderling next, yah?

lol I'm in the East so the extra 3 hours probably give me a boost. :)

As for Tsonga... Yeah. I remember at the Rogers Cup last year how he completely sucked for a set in the quarters or something against Federer and the commentators were giving him so much trash. He eventually won the match lol.