The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HOUSE, m.d.

nitronuts

Agreed with everything you said.

She's awesome....and so unintentionally hilarious.

What an absolute breath of fresh air she's been. Can't wait for the writers to develop her character more.

I also think 'what's her new face' is great as well....for other complex and sophisticated reasons.

I hope Dr. Adam doesnt become a carbon copy of the previous two good looking female doctors...and make her different from Thirteen and Dr. Cameron...Hope she is a bit different...seen more and more a replacement...I think. It would be nice to see Dr. Chase and Taub back and still hate Dr. Foreman as DoM...

I hope Dr. Adam doesnt become a carbon copy of the previous two good looking female doctors...and make her different from Thirteen and Dr. Cameron...Hope she is a bit different...seen more and more a replacement...I think. It would be nice to see Dr. Chase and Taub back and still hate Dr. Foreman as DoM...

Agreed with everything you said.

She's awesome....and so unintentionally hilarious.

What an absolute breath of fresh air she's been. Can't wait for the writers to develop her character more.

I also think 'what's her new face' is great as well....for other complex and sophisticated reasons.

Archived