The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HOUSE, m.d.

nitronuts

BOOOOOOOO!!!

Last night was probably the worst episode of the entire series. Just a bunch of gratuitous flesh and meaningless drivel.

Last season's premiere and finale were both outstanding, so this was quite a letdown. And there was no indication that next week will be any better.

That should be good, but I'm keeping my expectations low after last night.

I'm not against Huddy. In theory, it was the logical place to take the show after going on the 'redemption' theme. And new dynamics have helped keep the show fresh in past seasons. But the first show with them was...well..just lame.

Yeah it was lame but...it's the necessary show in order to transition the story line. Also, I think perhaps we'll see more emphasis on the comedy rather than the drama in this dramedy. That's the real danger. Too much comedic antics destroys the award winningness of the show. I'm also curious what's going on with thirteen...i think her and chase could be good actually...I loved how he just blatantly asked her to sleep with him...lol....and the look on her face was priceless...I'd actually like to see the 'courting' of thirteen by chase moreso than the Huddy storyline. We'll see what happens with this season, but this looks like the begining of the end as far as the show goes....maybe a season or two left. It's been a good run so far, for the most part. Just toss the opener into the 'every show lays an egg' box. It happens, and sometimes it's necessary in order to move storylines along or transition into new ones.

Also, I can't wait to see Candace's 'Cuddy's mother' character out house, house. That'll be hilarious. I can just picture the war that those two could have over the affections of Cuddy and to make each other look like the bad guy. I bet he drugs her and schedules her for an enema! lol., and she'll probably saw his cane enough just so that it snaps as he's walking. The possibilities are endless...I hope the writers take full advantage.

Wilson already did that. That was what, season 2?

I think the show needs to get back to its roots. The main story arc was always the patient's, and the characters' stories/developments were weaved into it. For most of the past season-and-a-half, the patient and diagnosis have been sidepoints, even afterthoughts.

Crap...I love Olivia...and not having her there will suck. Now, it'll be a freakin sausage fest. I hope they get hire a temp hottie. Dammit...first Kutner and now 13! How boring is it going to be with just Chase, baldy and Black House? They should put Wilson on the diagnostic team..lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived