The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Lions/CFL 2012 Season thread

Canucks_fo_life

i hope geroy simon is back in line up.our d men need to be better and give buck pierce more time to throw the ball.pierce only had 186 passing yards and he got sacked alot of times.at first i didnt think we would need cameron wake but from the looks of yesturdays game we could really use him

i hope geroy simon is back in line up.our d men need to be better and give buck pierce more time to throw the ball.pierce only had 186 passing yards and he got sacked alot of times.at first i didnt think we would need cameron wake but from the looks of yesturdays game we could really use him

Did u watch the game?

Mallet had over 60 yards on only 6 carries... He didnt get a chance to get more touches because they were losing the whole game, but i was impressed by him. Clearly not their biggest worry right now

There's the kicker about the first game. You just don't know what to expect from your opposition, especially with a new Defensive Coordinator. I suspect that Dorazio will put his guys through the grinder all week for that shoddy performance.

As for Murphy and, well, how do you effectively replace a stud left tackle and a bona fide left guard in Kelly Bates, with what amounted to be nothing more than chopped liver. I'm not saying that Stith and Valli are chopped liver, however, confidence in that side of the line is back at the 2004 confidence level.

There's the kicker about the first game. You just don't know what to expect from your opposition, especially with a new Defensive Coordinator. I suspect that Dorazio will put his guys through the grinder all week for that shoddy performance.

As for Murphy and, well, how do you effectively replace a stud left tackle and a bona fide left guard in Kelly Bates, with what amounted to be nothing more than chopped liver. I'm not saying that Stith and Valli are chopped liver, however, confidence in that side of the line is back at the 2004 confidence level.

What a horrible game for both teams. I'm a Rider fan but seriously both teams deserved to lose that game. So many turnovers, both teams better get there crap together or it's going to be a long season for the teams and the fans.

the riders should be embarassed about that last "almost"-touchdown, that fool should have caught the ball, any professional should have, as bad as the lions played, they should still be 1-0

wrong...

the defense was fine... better than fine actually. Forcing a ton of turnovers, scoring touchdowns, etc. Giving up less than 30 in the CFL generally is good enough to win, the points they did give up were the result of great field position because the offense couldnt move the ball at all.

Archived