The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

You look like totally differant people in your pics including your avatar.....haha weird

Yea most people arent fortunate enough to be photographed by an actual artist...and also B&W with its higher contrast tends to give things a more surreal effect.

the top two were taken with her proffessional camera while my avatar was taken with my own digital camera by her as a comparison of the quality differences between traditional film and digital (shes a traditionalist). then my party pic is with plain old makeup done by me. and the last pic is just me with no makeup hiking with my dad.

most people just have photos taken with a standard camera, candid shot no proffessional makeup. thats why they all look different.

if youve seen Americas Next Top Model its crazy how different each girl looks from each pic

And here's the thing about Twilight-

It's not GOOD reading.

It's not GOOD writing. It's basically bubblegum pop in a book.

BUT. Reading in any capacity is a good thing, so regardless, all the teenagers that actually picked up a book and read gained something that they would not have if they were watching TV or hanging out online and reading text speak.

I dont know many chicks who havent read that book

hell, even my english 12 teacher has read it, and was talking in depth with one of her students after class.

I dont know many chicks who havent read that book

hell, even my english 12 teacher has read it, and was talking in depth with one of her students after class.

Up until the movie, I was like WTF is it?

Doesn't entice me at all...

The Lost Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight

Up until the movie, I was like WTF is it?

Doesn't entice me at all...

The Lost Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight

My own brother a goddamn, crap-sucking vampire! Oh, you wait 'til Mom finds out, buddy.

"What are you then, a flying nun!"

"Death by stereo!"

"You're eating magots Micheal."

"Who wants to know, Micheal wants to know!"

"How much do you think we should charge them for this?"

"But you hate garlic, dont ya?!"

Yesss, I have watched that movie waaaay too many times.