The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Thought I would post my Dads pic...he died last weekend...lived a long life and loved his country,,he was in the North Atlantic Squad.running convoys from Halifax to England. I will scatter his ashes in the ocean for him.

Condolences to you and your family, losing a father is one of the toughest things a man has to go through, may he RIP.

Aww how old is she now? Are you planning on growing her hair out?

18 months, nearly 19. we will be growing her hair out, she just got a trim and she has a baby bob right now. so cute.

then again, i think she could pull off a couture hairstyle too:

10703774_10152352124247286_2472313122714

i have to convert her crib to a toddler bed today. i had to drop her mattress to the lowest setting on sunday because she climbed out of her crib and fell to the floor, and last night she once again climbed out of bed, but no crash to the ground so she must have slid down. so now we have to babyproof her room/closet and convert her crib. she's so dang tall, she definitely doesn't take after her mother in that regard.

Edited by avelanch
  • Upvote 1

i have to convert her crib to a toddler bed today. i had to drop her mattress to the lowest setting on sunday because she climbed out of her crib and fell to the floor, and last night she once again climbed out of bed, but no crash to the ground so she must have slid down. so now we have to babyproof her room/closet and convert her crib. she's so dang tall, she definitely doesn't take after her mother in that regard.

Thank FSM you have a girl and just one. One of our guys decided to show off gymnast-like ability a few months ago on getting out of cribs/playpens. We attempted to swap them to toddler beds (to avoid falling/injuries) and boys being boys, they decided to use them to climb up on dressers etc. So then it was mattresses right on the floor :lol:

They now however have free run of their room which means they run around wreaking havoc instead of sleeping until they basically collapse. Though that's gotten better (finally!) the last couple weeks. They actually occasionally stay in their beds now and just go to sleep :lol: