The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

8 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

@J.R. that last guy looks like the poster boy for "my daddy will sue you". Also, why do adults have to have beards? I like being clean shaven.

I don't have a beard FWIW. They're just trendy right now, hence in modeling pics. Not even sure what a 'my daddy will sue you' guy looks like....:unsure:

Edited by J.R.
3 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Those guys look WAY more douchey IMO

True but the dude you posted is fringing on that territory. 

Regarding your original point though, I'm 23 and I find it kinda hard to dress like an adult. I think I'm doing a pretty good job but it's tough. Do I have to wear Dockers and Rockports all the time? New Balance running shoes? It's tough.

Edited by Sean Monahan
5 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

True but the dude you posted is fringing on that territory. 

In regards to your original point though, I'm 23 and I find it kinda hard to dress like an adult. I think I'm doing a pretty good job but it's tough. Do I have to wear Dockers and Rockports all the time? New Balance running shoes? It's tough.

You can dress like an adult in jeans etc too.

121177-4aw.09950.jpg?v=1

Running shoes are for running.

Edited by J.R.
Just now, J.R. said:

You can dress like an adult in jeans etc too.

Running shoes are for running.

There's a difference between dressing like an adult and dressing like a dad I guess. In the spring I was picking up some pizza from Apollo and much to my chagrin I saw 4 middle-aged men all wearing the standard dad outfit. White New Balance runners, Costco Jeans, North Delta Minor Hockey jacket, and hockey brand ball cap. Three of the four were playing brickbreaker on their BlackBerry's. They were the most beaten down and sad looking shells of men I'd ever seen. At some point in their adult lives their spirits had been broken.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sean Monahan said:

There's a difference between dressing like an adult and dressing like a dad I guess. In the spring I was picking up some pizza from Apollo and much to my chagrin I saw 4 middle-aged men all wearing the standard dad outfit. White New Balance runners, Costco Jeans, North Delta Minor Hockey jacket, and hockey brand ball cap. Three of the four were playing brickbreaker on their BlackBerry's. They were the most beaten down and sad looking shells of men I'd ever seen. At some point in their adult lives their spirits had been broken.

Yeah...that's not dressing like an adult.

1 minute ago, Sean Monahan said:

All the models on the frankandoak site are built like teenage girls. That's where I get leery of buying clothes online.

They're not ALL. All the pics I've posted were from there :P Does this guy look like a teenage girl?

frank-oak-20150120-galerie-2_flyer_800x.

Or this guy?

121177-4aw.09950.jpg?v=1

I'm most certainly not built like a teenage girl and most of their stuff fits me GREAT. They also have clothes suited to different body types. A guy with massive athletic thighs/glutes probably shouldn't order their 'skinny' pants. So you have to shop for your body type fore sure.

They also have an IMMENSELY easy try on/return system.