The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Daylight Hours Chat Cafe

deadmau5

So I had a horrifying experience. I have this Tiger Oscar fish and he is huge about a foot long and he has an absolutely violent temper. He flips out every now and then and will eat and kill any other fish I put in with him. So the other night there was an extremely loud noise and when I go into the room with his tank there is water all over the floor and I look at the fish and he is just casually swimming there with a huge chunk of his what would be forehead missing. It was literally sitting on the bottom of the tank. He is completely fine though he just went on living. But what was creepy is I came by later and his forehead that was bashed off was missing from the bottom of the tank. He must of eaten his own head because me as well as everyone else would never put there hand in that tank with that fish so no one took it out...

Random story.

So, I was sitting at the coffee shop studying Pathology, when I fell asleep. This is fine and all, until a couple of my classmates come by and wake me up and point out that I spent the last hour doing a faceplant on a large diagram of woman's breast. Sure it's going to give them a good joke for a week, but at least I didn't fall asleep on the image of a syphilitic penis from a few pages back.

So, I was sitting at the coffee shop studying Pathology, when I fell asleep. This is fine and all, until a couple of my classmates come by and wake me up and point out that I spent the last hour doing a faceplant on a large diagram of woman's breast. Sure it's going to give them a good joke for a week, but at least I didn't fall asleep on the image of a syphilitic penis from a few pages back.

No pics. They haven't even left yet (need to wait for some autopsies to finish up).

Even so, there would be no pics to post because

a. wouldn't be allowed (that whole patient confidentiality/proper conduct thing - the pictures will probably only go to the radiation safety officer), and

b. I don't think many people would want to see pictures of a dead guy's prostate.

Archived