The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ONE TREE HILL!

Penguinator71

Bumping this incredibly old thread for all you One Tree Hill fans!

How did you guys like the series finale?

Man this is a show I grew up with for the last 9 years, went through high school with this show. I got my inspiration to get into literature from Lucas's character. It's a little surreal and hard to come to terms with that there will never be another episode again. But I think they got the ending just perfect. Great tribute to one of the best shows on TV. How many other shows can say they were on the air for 9 seasons?

"Make your wish, do you have it? Good, now believe in it, with all your heart."

Bumping this incredibly old thread for all you One Tree Hill fans!

How did you guys like the series finale?

Man this is a show I grew up with for the last 9 years, went through high school with this show. I got my inspiration to get into literature from Lucas's character. It's a little surreal and hard to come to terms with that there will never be another episode again. But I think they got the ending just perfect. Great tribute to one of the best shows on TV. How many other shows can say they were on the air for 9 seasons?

"Make your wish, do you have it? Good, now believe in it, with all your heart."

Finally got a chance to watch the full episode and wow mark schwahn did a really good job with this one. One tree hill did go down hill after season 4 because its hard to keep a show going when the characters are out of highschool (see gossip girl and 90210 for example, there only on there 3rd or 4th season and they suck). I was never a fan of lucas and peyton leaving but inm so glad they didn't come back for the finale because it would be so awkward (like the lucas returning episode was). - really like how the characters of Clay, Quin, Millie, Chase and Julian grew over the last few seasons. In all I was really happy the way the show ended unlike most shows do, its just going to suck not having to wait for another oth episode every week :(

Archived