The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This post just reeks of jealousy. The only reason Miami is considered to have a bandwagon is because we've repeated as champions the last two years and won our first in 2006 (which is when I started following them, just figured I'd clear that up).

Jealousy? Lol, what other reason would they have a bandwagon for? Losing in the 1st round? And I guarantee half the people didn't even follow the Heat as much until they got Lebron / Bosh. When LBJ leaves will you still be a Heat fan?

Is it jumping on the wagon if you liked Wade or Lebron from the start?

I don't think so.

Oden,Bosh,Birdman Miami will finally have some depth big men.

3 peat!!!

Well of course it's different. I like Kobe, does that make me a Laker fan? I like Tavares, do I like the Islanders? No. Were you a fan of the Heat before? Are you a fan of any specific team or do you just like the players?

Jealousy? Lol, what other reason would they have a bandwagon for? Losing in the 1st round? And I guarantee half the people didn't even follow the Heat as much until they got Lebron / Bosh. When LBJ leaves will you still be a Heat fan?

IF Lebron leaves*. You really think Lebron will leave Miami after what he promised them? He isn't. And even if he did leave I would still be a fan, like I said, I was a Heat fan even before James and Bosh came here, and I don't even like Bosh that much.

IF Lebron leaves*. You really think Lebron will leave Miami after what he promised them? He isn't. And even if he did leave I would still be a fan, like I said, I was a Heat fan even before James and Bosh came here, and I don't even like Bosh that much.

There's a possibilty he will leave, yes. I saw some reports that he'll opt out of last year in his contract in 2014. You were a fan the season they won their championship? Or when they went 15-67?

There's a possibilty he will leave, yes. I saw some reports that he'll opt out of last year in his contract in 2014. You were a fan the season they won their championship? Or when they went 15-67?

In 2005-06, so when they won for the first time.

Also, why would James want to leave Miami, when the Heat could stack up even more next summer by signing, say, Anthony? There are rumours he might not re-sign in New York and Lebron could lure him to the Heat ala Wade getting LBJ to Miami in 2010.

hmm.. interesting lol, & Idk, i'm not some sort of reporter, that's what LAL is trying to do, go after both 'Melo and LBJ next summer. http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9484776/los-angeles-lakers-eye-carmelo-anthony-lebron-james-2014

LA will go after them, but that doesn't mean they'll get them. However I did find this on YouTube a while back so take it with a grain of salt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvE-1tBcP3M

Well of course it's different. I like Kobe, does that make me a Laker fan? I like Tavares, do I like the Islanders? No. Were you a fan of the Heat before? Are you a fan of any specific team or do you just like the players?

For me it is both. I have always liked Lebron and Wade. I also like Durant. The NBA markets it's stars as individuals not teams.

To some extent if you are a fan of a player and their team is good then it is only natural to become a fan of the team.

Will I be a Heat fan if Lebron leaves probably not as much but I will still like them if they have Wade.

Archived