The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

Just came back from the mall, was hoping to get a copy of the game along the way, but no dice. First shop guy said "If it's being released today, we'll have it in the evening, or likely tomorrow." The second shop said "3-4 days". third one said "one month".

Of those guys, none of them knew what the hell "Elder Scrolls" was, let alone "Skyrim". Tired to explain it to them, but gave up. They apparently have no way of even knowing if they are really supposed to get it in stock. So I left my name and number with the first guy, and told him to call me if they get it within the next day. As I left, he was still referring to the game as "Enden Schkwoah." I have a feeling I won't be getting the game from those guys anytime soon, lol.

You lucky Canadian bastards and your midnight releases.

Just came back from the mall, was hoping to get a copy of the game along the way, but no dice. First shop guy said "If it's being released today, we'll have it in the evening, or likely tomorrow." The second shop said "3-4 days". third one said "one month".

Of those guys, none of them knew what the hell "Elder Scrolls" was, let alone "Skyrim". Tired to explain it to them, but gave up. They apparently have no way of even knowing if they are really supposed to get it in stock. So I left my name and number with the first guy, and told him to call me if they get it within the next day. As I left, he was still referring to the game as "Enden Schkwoah." I have a feeling I won't be getting the game from those guys anytime soon, lol.

You lucky Canadian bastards and your midnight releases.

where do you live?

What level are you guys? I took down my 2nd dragon not too long ago.

There was another dragon that I was fighting for like 20 minutes....but it flew off chasing my horse and I lost it. He was almost dead too. The dragon wouldn't land, it kept hovering above me so I had to flame and arrow it. I didn't get my horse back until I fast travelled and found it back at the stable.

How much health do the horses have? Every enemy always goes after my horse....and my horse withstood a lot of dragon flames.

where do you live?

Bangalore, India. The time-frames I stated were literally the ones they told me. Probably a tad bit optimistic though, lol. Because today I tried just simply calling a bunch of places instead of visiting them in person. But I still haven't found it (also no store still has any idea what I'm talking about.) If there's someone in this city that found a copy to buy, they are a lucky person, lol.

Bangalore, India. The time-frames I stated were literally the ones they told me. Probably a tad bit optimistic though, lol. Because today I tried just simply calling a bunch of places instead of visiting them in person. But I still haven't found it (also no store still has any idea what I'm talking about.) If there's someone in this city that found a copy to buy, they are a lucky person, lol.

Have you considered Steam?

Archived