The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Youtube Thread

Flinch

So I was bored and surfing random stuff on youtube when I eventually came across this video of a supposed "Reptilian Woman." I'm quite the skeptic when it comes to this stuff and I usually don't get bothered with this kind of thing, but I couldn't help but get a very BAD vibe from this video. It's so damn creepy that I thought i'd share it with you guys and see what your thoughts were on it. You might also notice that almost every poster is talking about a getting a very eerie feeling from watching this video. Enjoy.

Does it freak you out even more that I heard a couple of thuds and something shaking (slightly and thuds not too loud)... please just be some coincidence that my mom was just in the kitchen or something.

My hair is actually on end right now... minus me if you think i am lying but talk of things like this and strange things happening is not the first time, especially in my family. I firmly believe in "ghosts".

edit: freaky feeling now gone, but please don't think i'm trolling.

Does it freak you out even more that I heard a couple of thuds and something shaking (slightly and thuds not too loud)... please just be some coincidence that my mom was just in the kitchen or something.

My hair is actually on end right now... minus me if you think i am lying but talk of things like this and strange things happening is not the first time, especially in my family. I firmly believe in "ghosts".

edit: freaky feeling now gone, but please don't think i'm trolling.

Archived