The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

I really wish EA had nothing to do with this game... there would be no Battlelog and no DLC being released a week early to PS3.

I don't want to sound like a PC elitist, but DICE have come out and said that this game is meant to be for the PC... but EA decides to give early DLC privileges to the PS3 (Who I also believe have the least BF3 players among the 3 systems).

Makes sense right? :mellow:

Just bought it today and I am enjoying it so far. Of course it took me 3 hours to get all the updates downloaded, plus the system update today for the xbox at the same time, it was giving me a lot of trouble. But once I finally got to playing I have been enjoying it especially the urban combat levels(seine crossing or something) that is always my favourite. The vehicles are a pain in the butt because I'm behind the ball and haven't unlocked anything yet.

Man nobody uses their mics on xbox and I only have like 2 friends who play so if either are at work or feel like playing something else I'm completely stranded. If someone wants to add me just to game a little bf3 from time to time my gamer tag is TeH OwNaGeS

What's wrong with the maps?

I used to love assault conquest. I remember in 1942 I was the last one left, and they took our last flag. I trekked across half the map to cap a point and we ended up winning. Epic game mode, epic game.

Would anyone else love to see a WW2 game on the BF3 engine? :blink::blink::blink:

Archived