The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Or its because most of them are forwards worrying about scoring themselves and not so much about winning. When I ay with forwards that use all their teammates we tend to win more games then if they try and do it themselves. And I'm suprised that people haven't figured out that the cross crease pass doesn't work as often as it did in nhl 11.

It's that simple. I don't get why people ask questions like this sometimes. If you just look through the menus, you will find it.

All my friends always ask me how to invite somebody to a ranked game or how to look at messages....it's not that hard. I say go to Player Hub....they say what's Player

Hub? Look through the freakin' menus. It's been in the

game for like 3-4 years now.

A bunch of my friends ask me what EASHL is all the time

too. Have you not seen it in the games you had for the past

3-4 years? It's one of the biggest things in the game...

Year 2:

Sedin - Sedin - Kesler

Parise - Stamkos - Nash

Burrows - Hodgson - Doan

Granlund - Lapierre - Hansen

Lidstrom - Weber

Bieksa - Hamhuis

Edler - Mitchell

Schneider

Niitymaki

Only took me an hour of Be a Gm to remember why I don't play be a gm...

BAP Freezes make me rage! Also I lead the WHL in goals, assists, +/-, and was 3rd in playoff scoring yet I get drafted in the 6th round by the ???? Columbus Blue Jackets? AND THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO PUT ME BACK IN THE WHL!

It's that simple. I don't get why people ask questions like this sometimes. If you just look through the menus, you will find it.

All my friends always ask me how to invite somebody to a ranked game or how to look at messages....it's not that hard. I say go to Player Hub....they say what's Player Hub? Look through the freakin' menus. It's been in the game for like 3-4 years now.

A bunch of my friends ask me what EASHL is all the time too. Have you not seen it in the games you had for the past 3-4 years? It's one of the biggest things in the game...

Archived