The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Same here. Then I got it back, it broke within 2 weeks. I got it back again, it lasted over a year. It then broke around a month ago, and I was out of warranty so my only hope was getting somebody else to repair it.

Payed $60 for a buddy of a buddy to repair it and it's lasted over a month. Now it just broke while playing Ultimate Team.

One could say I should buy a new PS3....and obviously now I have to either get the buddy's buddy to repair it again or buy a new one. I voided the seal when the guy repaired it, but I did that because when I called Sony they wanted $200 to fix it. That's BS because at the time a new PS3 was $300, and now a new PS3 is $250.

One question: My EASHL player is on EA Servers, right? I won't lose it when I buy a new PS3?

My PS3 lasted for my entire high school career lol, but then it broke in late August :(

Do you know what that friend does to fix it? If he only does the PS3 re-flow, then you could easily do that yourself, but if he does the re-balling, well, it shouldn't have gotten the YLOD (it is a permanent fix).

Anyone have this glitch happen to them yet?

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/nhl-12/epic-nhl-12-humping-glitch

Same here. Then I got it back, it broke within 2 weeks. I got it back again, it lasted over a year. It then broke around a month ago, and I was out of warranty so my only hope was getting somebody else to repair it.

Payed $60 for a buddy of a buddy to repair it and it's lasted over a month. Now it just broke while playing Ultimate Team.

One could say I should buy a new PS3....and obviously now I have to either get the buddy's buddy to repair it again or buy a new one. I voided the seal when the guy repaired it, but I did that because when I called Sony they wanted $200 to fix it. That's BS because at the time a new PS3 was $300, and now a new PS3 is $250.

One question: My EASHL player is on EA Servers, right? I won't lose it when I buy a new PS3?

i still don't like the simming i wished they kept it the same as nhl 11 im talking about the fact you select the speed it sims or sim through a period back in nhl 11 going through each period and being able to join the last 5 minutes was great now its crap

however when you intervene a game im glad you can't just quit the game if you can't win it im sure im not the only one who took advantage of that in nhl 11 can't do that now

i am glad i kept my nhl 11 for be a gm i am trying to bear the new system in nhl 12 but i really only use nhl 12 for be a pro

Archived