Hansen - Malhotra - Samuelsson

Bitz - Lapierre - Sturm

Bieksa - Hamhuis

Salo - Edler

Ballard - Alberts

Rome

Luongo

Schneider

If Hodgson falters, Samuelsson/Sturm slide up. Raymond coming back mid-season gives us even more options...

.... yeah I could get on board with that. B)

Needs more Tanev. Him and Ballard looked real good together last year, and having a steady defensive guy is exactly what Ballard needs.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Ballard - Tanev

Alberts, Rome

Thats the best part. Tanev can step in easily. Our defence is deep. Alberts and Rome played well though. I do agree with you though, I'd like to see Tanev in a regular role next season.

Then there's our forwards. Everyone wants a top 6 winger for Kesler, but if Hodgson emerges, then we've already got one. And if not, the forward lines are still pretty deep, and get even moreso when Raymond returns.

And I do know that Hodgson is a center, but if he's going to be a Canuck, he's not going to be a top 6 center, as he's not going to supplant Henrik or Kesler.

Thats the best part. Tanev can step in easily. Our defence is deep. Alberts and Rome played well though. I do agree with you though, I'd like to see Tanev in a regular role next season.

Then there's our forwards. Everyone wants a top 6 winger for Kesler, but if Hodgson emerges, then we've already got one. And if not, the forward lines are still pretty deep, and get even moreso when Raymond returns.

And I do know that Hodgson is a center, but if he's going to be a Canuck, he's not going to be a top 6 center, as he's not going to supplant Henrik or Kesler.

Chris Tanev, Ryan Kesler, and for 3 games Roberto Luongo were the only Canucks that did anything in the finals...I still blame the Hamhuis hit for our loss. When he went down so did our chances...

Archived