The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

i use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to touch up, organize and tag all my photos. if you just want to organize/tag, an online or cloud based software would probably be best, like Picasa or a dedicated management tool like Phototheca. Zoner studio is a free program similar to Lightroom that lets you organize and edit, not sure if you wanted that functionality or not.

Already have Photoshop for editing. Tried out Lightroom and it seemed "clunky"...

Wife just wants to be able to find pictures (event, person, etc) I think and apparently Windows 8 allows "tagging" of pics...kind of hoping that's enough to satisfy her :lol:

is the log Gummy? what does your ultimate wisdom tell you?

I feel strongly that it might be, but the fact that the log hasn't pm'd me the previous owner's name, makes me feel like if might not be. but their style is so similar...

I just really miss gummy and wish he'd come back :(

Hell's yeah.... :unsure:

Wife came across "grapefruiting" on another forum. You heard of it? Ever tried it?

i've heard of it and seen the training video, scarred me for life. plus my wife has too small of a mouth to do it san's grapefruit, never mind throwing in a messy prop into the mix.

i've heard of it and seen the training video, scarred me for life. plus my wife has too small of a mouth to do it san's grapefruit, never mind throwing in a messy prop into the mix.

Yeah that Tasmanian devil sound.... :shock::blink::unsure:

Archived