The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Damn you guys are classy for removing those when he asked and politely. That's some true bro-ism right there.

And who says that CMN is the least mature section... Deb <_<

only classy bros enter my thread. I think that's the reason for it's longevity.

Damn you guys are classy for removing those when he asked and politely. That's some true bro-ism right there.

It's my experience that people who are game for a laugh and don't take themselves or life too seriously are generally better, more sincere and when push comes to shove, more mature people. CMN seems to be a small, happy microcosm of that...YMMV.

Guest Gumballthechewy

If you think that'll be all it takes to smooth this over you have another thing coming...just being honest...and speaking from experience.

Well, she said I could post it but I think only because I kinda pressured her into it...

Either way I feel pretty rotten right now....

Guest Gumballthechewy

so, you're part of the fruit coalition?

NEVAR!!

i had a joke about other things coming, but i felt it was classless so I'm not going to say it.

Honestly, there's nothing you can say that will offend me.

Guest Gumballthechewy

You were awfully quiet up until this point...

What were you doin'?

:bigblush:

you should do that regardless of the fact that you e-pimped your girlfriend just to cheer me up/prove how smoking your GF is.

I will.

I'd take a bullet to cheer up a friend.

In a battle between Chuck Norris, Iron Sheik, Stephen Hawking, Son Goku, Reggie Fils-Amie, and Gumballthechewy. Who would win?

Hawking's nearly paralyzed and in a wheelchair...and can barely move the fingers needed to communicate through his device...how fair is that fight? lol...if he had the powers of Professor X maybe it'd be fair. :P

In a battle between Chuck Norris, Iron Sheik, Stephen Hawking, Son Goku, Reggie Fils-Amie, and Gumballthechewy. Who would win?

Son Goku? you mean Gohan? he'd clearly win in a physical fight. in a battle of the whits I'd say steven hawking, as people think he's fairly smart, but i doubt his ability to trash talk, so i'm gonna have to go with gumball.
Guest Gumballthechewy

Son Goku? you mean Gohan? he'd clearly win in a physical fight. in a battle of the whits I'd say steven hawking, as people think he's fairly smart, but i doubt his ability to trash talk, so i'm gonna have to go with gumball.

Doesn't he mean the CDC user?

Anyway, how are you this morning?

:bigblush:

Archived