The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

So Pelé is having a bunch of birthday festivities prior to his actual birthday. My cousin in England is a world class martial artist (has learnt in China for over 40+ years...went when he was a teen) and he knows ancient stretching/flexibility techniques which aren't known to many (if any) at all now days.

...long story short he's been paid by clubs like Utd and Chelsea in the past to give the players sessions as it helps tremendously which he and a handful of people only know the techniques to date. Gives Pelé private lessons and Pelé invited him over for some early birthday festivities. Got photos but don't know if I should share lol. If I do might blur the faces out or something but yea, just thought I'd share cause it's somewhat football related.

PS, says Pelé is a really great guy and got to meet a bunch of football legends as well.

I agree De Bruyne's goal was offside

Dier's goal was the worst missed offside for several years, plus Kane was a poor decision too. In the heat of the game the KDB one was the only one of the three you'd say was borderline.

I can't believe I'm watching Darmstadt, versus top tier team Dortmund, are making their defenders look silly. This team was two leagues below Dortmund only a few years ago. lol Hummels super pissed off after the game demonstrating to his teammates how to defend.

Edited by Mr. Ambien