The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Come at Us ~ NHL12 EASHL Club for PS3

Ṣpiderman

What is Your Best Position in the EASHL?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My friend's dad is taking a look at my PS3, he said that if the problem is the motherboard, which it most likely is, that he should be able to fix it. If this is the case, I might get NHL 12 after midterms.

I had a fat PS3 that broke down also and I read in a bunch of forums that the old PS3 fan doesn't support all the new stuff? I have no idea, I just ended up buying another PS3 instead.

I'm guessing we had different problems though because my PS3 couldn't read any discs anymore but everything else was fine.

I had a fat PS3 that broke down also and I read in a bunch of forums that the old PS3 fan doesn't support all the new stuff? I have no idea, I just ended up buying another PS3 instead.

I'm guessing we had different problems though because my PS3 couldn't read any discs anymore but everything else was fine.

I have no idea how the YLOD works since it has yet to happen to me. Are you able to even turn on your PS3?

If you're interested, our club is here: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/501A0001/19993/members

We're having a pretty good start but we need to work on some things still. You're probably gonna have to do some adjusting for NHL12. The skating's pretty different at the start.

I have no idea how the YLOD works since it has yet to happen to me. Are you able to even turn on your PS3?

If you're interested, our club is here: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/501A0001/19993/members

We're having a pretty good start but we need to work on some things still. You're probably gonna have to do some adjusting for NHL12. The skating's pretty different at the start.

Goal is top 100 by the end of this month for Overall. Sure are a lot of teams this year as opposed to last year. Looking at the point system this year for club rankings, it seems like 5500 overall points is where the grind begins. Last year, only 2 teams made the 6000 points legitimately and the grind started at 3500? I'm assuming we need to start using a G every game once we reach the 5000 mark.

Archived