The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Bananamash Anything [Version 2.0]

BananaMash

Mainly classic rock/metal music. AC/DC, Motorhead, Motley Crue, Jimi Hendrix, W.A.S.P., Ozzy, ect. I have a bit of everything on my iPod though, rock, metal, blues, rap, one or two country songs. Not any techno, dubstep, or pop though.

WASP is really underrated. Even their newest album Babylon was pretty awesome. I'm dissapointed with how few people have heard of them! At least you have, you're officially in the BananaMash top 10 along with Avelanch :lol:

I wish I was going to a giantour show. Last concert I went to was Ozzy, Rob Halford opened for him. Pretty good show. I usually go at least one concert a year. Or at least try. It's expensive to get over to the mainland though.

my favourite, even though it's more of a Blackie Lawless solo album, is The Crimson Idol. sooo good. and nice, I'm a top 10 of something :P and yeah, your the 2nd person to have heard of them prior to me talking to them

I was at that show, went from lower bowl to within 5 people of ozzy! got foamed :P if you wanna ticket to gigantour, i got an extra I'm trying to get rid of. $60 bucks and it's yours! :towel:

If I had 60$ to my name I would :lol:. Too much money has been spent this year, why I haven't been to any recent shows. Megadeath is no different. It's D.M. and a different group guys every time! At least when it's the singer sticking around it sounds consistant. I got foamed at Ozzy too lol! I almost got spit on by Nikki Sixx when he spit into the crowd at Motley Crue during the dead of winter tour too. :lol:

I can slow dance in a way that'll make your girlfriend want to be my girlfriend. Nuff said.

Archived