The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Rest assured, I wouldn't have allowed it.

It's time for Murray to go. Hire somebody else. Somebody that understands player value and doesn't not make trades because his players has become so attached to the trainer and doesn't want to hurt the player's feeling by trading him.

It's a sim league, not real life. Players in this game don't care if you trade them. No player perspective is relevant unless you're trying to sign them.

Canadiens GM Statement

Though the news hasn't been released yet, I have been fired, as many of you were expecting. I have been with the Canadiens from the start of this league until now. I will accept this news with a drive to earn a better reputation back. Thanks for the opportunity to be in this league, and I will try my hardest to work my way up from here. If anyone would like an AGM, just PM me an application form, and I will PM you back. I know Mash is definitely interested in me being his AGM, and I will work as hard as I can to better adapt to this league through him. I still respect everyone in the league, even the ones who disrespect me.

Please, just give me a fresh start now that I am not a GM. I promise you, I won't disappoint, if you can just clear my reputation out of your head and let me be an AGM. However, I will still consider the Canadiens my very first successful team. Thank you for your time.

I don't want to keep harping on the situation but I hope you understand Murray.

You're one of the politest GMs around and though it may like I've been pretty classless lately, I had no malicious intention of getting you fired and this was strictly pushed for the sake of the league.

You'll be working with a class act in Mash.

I apologize but it was necessary.

I don't want to keep harping on the situation but I hope you understand Murray.

You're one of the politest GMs around and though it may like I've been pretty classless lately, I had no malicious intention of getting you fired and this was strictly pushed for the sake of the league.

You'll be working with a class act in Mash.

I apologize but it was necessary.

Disappointed that I couldn't get Price before Murray got fired, but oh well.

I can see that you'll be a competent GM soon, but maybe got in slightly over gour head at the moment. Mash should be able to teach you some good things.

Archived