The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Starting Goalies For This Road Trip

E-ROD

I think they should start Luongo next 2 games, Schneids the last 2. Historically, Luongo does not fare well in Minnesota (except last time) and Chicago presents a good test for him. I want to see him challenged rather than sheltered if he's gonna front the playoffs.

I think Schnieds gets one start this roadtrip, on the back to back either Chicago or Dallas, my guess would be Chicago. Because Luongo has history with the Hawks, and Dallas is a likely 1st round opponent, so he should get a good look at their offence. I'm not a Lu fan, but I'm also guessing we are riding him into the playoffs win or lose again

Would love to get inside AV and MG head to see what their strategy is in regards to the goal tending situation. Lou needs to find a game pretty darn quick...we are running out of time

.Lou is not stupid...he sees Cory winning while he is losing...sees how good Cory's stats are...its gotta be rattling around in his head...hes gotta be just a little worried. Might be his problem now...trying too hard and tight as a drum.

Archived