The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coach Vigneault’S Time In Vancouver Is Nearing End

Sully2Cool

It also shows that good coaches are let go by teams despite being good. Like, maybe they don't fit the plan anymore, or maybe they don't have the players' loyalty any more. Your example doesn't really bolster your position.

I'm sure Babcock was the best coach Anaheim had ever had, too. But they didn't win the cup until Carlyle, who before that was the Moose head coach. So I guess by your logic, the Canucks won't win the cup until they fire AV and bring up Craig MacTavish, right?

Am I right? Does that seem to make sense?

You see, AV needs to go. I just proved it.

Did you bother reading what I was replying too? You take what I said completely out of context. He said if AV was such a good coach why did Montreal let him go and not want him there? I used an example of a good coach, in fact one of the best, to show that teams let good coaches go all the time, exactly like you've just said? But thanks for further proving my point

They were in a slump and something had to be done to wake them up. I hate people who criticize the coach when they don't even know the game themselves or they haven't even played a team sport. What should he do when they are slumping as badly as they have been? Do nothing? Then you will probably cry about how AV hasn't done anything to wake them.

I don't really have much doubt that had AV put Higgins or Hansen with Henrik, they'd produce some points as well. With the pinpoint passes Henrik made on the plays Raymond got points on, Henrik could have bounced the puck off a stick laying on the ice and gotten points, those passes were threading a needle.

Archived