The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama Open Mic Slip

His entire 08 campaign seemd to be the words "hope" and "change" repeated over and over again. We actually started calling it "chope" . just repeat it over and over again for an easy win. I get the feeling Hilary Clinton would have been a better president. She would have been bolder and harder than Obama. Obama seems to be too much of a "good guy" like Jimmy Carter was. A nice guy but not cut out for the extremely tough situation he inherited in office.

Everyone has missed the most important point of the video!

He says he will be more flexible AFTER the election. So he fully expects to be re-elected. I suppose you can't blame him for expecting a second term since the Republican candidates are very weak. All most polls show him well ahead of any of his opponents.

He says he will be more flexible AFTER the election. So he fully expects to be re-elected. I suppose you can't blame him for expecting a second term since the Republican candidates are very weak. All most polls show him well ahead of any of his opponents.

I can't say that I follow US politics all that closely, but from what I've seen os far, Ron Paul is so far behind that he's virtually out of it already. Hell, even Newt is ahead of him....

That being the case, it's either Obama, Santorum or Romney.

That's an easy call for me. 4 more years, please.

This video shows the backroom deals that go between leaders. So what else is going behind the scene the public does not know.

I can imagine the meeting between Obama and Netanyahu. Look, says Obama, if you hold off bombing Iran until my after re-election, I'll do this for you. Or I can provide military assistant when you do the attack. Just don't bomb them right now.

Or to some XL pipeline official. Don't worry, says Obama, you will get your pipeline, after my re-election.

You get the idea.

Archived