The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

...people Are Already Freaking Out?

Sedinry

I don't share the same sentiments as you. I don't believe the refs threw the game. I'm even surprised the refs even called some of the penalties on both sides given the numbers of missed calls through the season. The Canucks played like...well, the Canucks. The Kings dominated and having watched most of the Kings games this season, this was an extraordinary effort offensively on their part. Simply put, it seemed the Kings wanted this game more than the Canucks. If it wasn't for Luongo, the game would have been put away earlier.

people aren't freaking out about the loss....they're freaking out about how they lost....canucks played very poorly like this all year and it's showed in tonight's game.....

you can point your finger at the record and such....but it doesn't change the fact that they have played poorly....just saying 'look at the record' and ignoring how they have been playing is just silly....

I'm not freaking out, just not liking the reffing in ANY series tonight.

I don't know if I'm more happy about Philly shutting Pittsburgh up tonight, or if I'm more disappointed we lost. Either way, I'm excited for Friday and to see how the Sens do tomorrow.

The better teams lost today in my opinion. Van, Detroit, and the Pens. So no one should feel bad, it's only game 1.

Sometimes the first round is the toughest because you need to adapt yourself to playoff style hockey. Both Van and Boston had tough first round opponents last year and look where they ended up...

Archived